MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2011, 10:44 PM   #17209 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus View Post
I got pretty much the same shorts, except we don't have the company's name on it, our gym's logo and at the belt-place name of our gym. And, unfortunately my coach had made the logo, so it says Brazilian Ju-Jutsu, instead of Jiu Jitsu :S But I like them. The text is in small print so It doesn't catch the eye.
Don't feel bad. The gym I trained judo and started training JJ at, before the new gym I've been going to opened, had car window decals that spelled it "jui-jitsu." I guess that's what happens at a gym whose primary emphasis is sport karate.

Going to watch the last bit of the last episode in the 2 hour block that airs every Monday night on Comedy Central, then seeing if I can sneak one of the Guinnesses in the fridge. Or not. This day has fluctuated between awesome and eyeroll.

Sig Credit to Toxic