MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Racist Tram Experience

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2011, 01:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
No way she should be arrested. She's an idiot and a racist but when saying something that disagrees with the masses puts you in jail....well that's not the world I want to live in.
I dunno man, where I live she would have already been arrested. The police would have been called by people and it would have been a bad deal. Oh but it wouldnt be for "racism" etc here in america what she was doing is called disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct. She would probably also be barred from using public transportation. I agree freedom of speech protects such things, but not the manner in which she chose to exercise her speech.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote