MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rebney: Only Anderson Silva Could Beat Hector Lombard

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2011, 06:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
This guy has come nowhere near proving himself. He is one of the biggest can crushers in MMA. I mean his record is full of nobodies and a few somewhat decent wins. I mean seriously, the biggest name on his record is Mousasi who beat him.

He has literally defended his title against people who would never make it to the UFC period.

I will say with confidence, that if Lombard came to the UFC he could do well, but he would never tough gold again.
He has looked impressive, but you are right. His only fight against a legit top ten mw was a loss to Mousasi. The guy has beaten a lot of B level fighters, albeit in exciting fashion, but still not top competition.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote