MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - need some advice for strenght programme..

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2011, 07:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
gigogreco
Amateur

gigogreco has much to be proud ofgigogreco has much to be proud ofgigogreco has much to be proud ofgigogreco has much to be proud ofgigogreco has much to be proud ofgigogreco has much to be proud ofgigogreco has much to be proud ofgigogreco has much to be proud ofgigogreco has much to be proud ofgigogreco has much to be proud ofgigogreco has much to be proud of
need some advice for strenght programme..

hey guys.

so what im looking for, is a programme that solely builds strenght, without me gaining weight or getting bigger. Im contemplating doing an amateur mma fight , so i would have to have a programme which considers the fact, that i need to keep my weight in check.

I dont know if bodytype plays a big part if this, but im the type that rather quickly gets bigger. previously i boxed a bit and even there i gained a bit of weight in muscles and boxing is mostly cardio, so i dont know how to go about getting stronger, without getting bigger and gaining weight.

thanks in advance
gigogreco is offline   Reply With Quote