MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - need some advice for strenght programme..

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2011, 07:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
gigogreco
MMA Fanatic

gigogreco is a jewel in the roughgigogreco is a jewel in the roughgigogreco is a jewel in the roughgigogreco is a jewel in the roughgigogreco is a jewel in the roughgigogreco is a jewel in the roughgigogreco is a jewel in the roughgigogreco is a jewel in the roughgigogreco is a jewel in the roughgigogreco is a jewel in the roughgigogreco is a jewel in the rough
need some advice for strenght programme..

hey guys.

so what im looking for, is a programme that solely builds strenght, without me gaining weight or getting bigger. Im contemplating doing an amateur mma fight , so i would have to have a programme which considers the fact, that i need to keep my weight in check.

I dont know if bodytype plays a big part if this, but im the type that rather quickly gets bigger. previously i boxed a bit and even there i gained a bit of weight in muscles and boxing is mostly cardio, so i dont know how to go about getting stronger, without getting bigger and gaining weight.

thanks in advance
gigogreco is offline   Reply With Quote