MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Racist Tram Experience

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #21 (permalink)
Hawndo
Sleepy

Hawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
You sure she said Nicaragua, I heard N-bomb-ragua, lol.
Yeah I heard that too but avoided typing it, I found so pathetically funny that she either thinks that's a country or that's what Nicaragua is called,actually laughed at her, and he way the dude behind her stood up when she said it she has no idea how close she was to a slap!

And yeah there is freedom of speech over here but you definitely don't get away with that. I'm all for freedom of speech but racist harrassment like that is awful and should be stopped. I can't imagine how horrific

I just find it shoocking that she will probably get jailed but the Islamic protesters that were burning poppies and chanting "British Soldiers Burn in Hell" get a 30 fine.

Thanks to Leakler for the sig
Hawndo is offline   Reply With Quote