MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dragon Age 3

Thread: Dragon Age 3
View Single Post

Old 12-01-2011, 11:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Dragon Age 3

Quote:
Dragon Age III will be set in Thedas, the fantasy world in which the two previous games are set. The game will cover more geographic territory than its predecessors, with one map being described as four to five times the size of Ferelden, the setting of the first game in the series.[3]

The plot will involve a war between mages and templars, the foundations of which form the main plot of Dragon Age II.[3]

As in Dragon Age I and II, Dragon Age III is planned to showcase a new protagonist hero
I was hoping we got to be a Grey Warden again and fight off another blight. Or at least something just as sinister. Instead we are returning to the Mages vs Templar plot. Whatever happened to fighting the arch-demon? I was hoping we could move on from DA 2 but I guess this was inevitable.

I am liking that Dragon Age is returning to open world exploration again plus the fighting style is going to force you to be more strategic.

Hopefully, the game will have likable characters then the ones we got from DA 2. Also, I really do hope I get to play as my Dalish Elf from DA Origins because playing Hawke sucks.