MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - South Park... RPG?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2011, 12:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
South Park... RPG?

Quote:
Game Informer’s latest issue has blown the doors wide open to a brand new South Park game, something I can confidently say most of us did not see coming. According to their website, the game will be an RPG (Role Playing Game) developed by Obsidian (Fallout: New Vegas) and will put players in the boots of an unknown kid who must familiarize himself with the world of South Park. Of course, he/ you will also have to protect it from certain threats along the way.

Since South Park has parodied tons of games over the past few years, I’d like to see how this game turns out, especially since the script and dialogues are being written by the series’ creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone. The game will be published by THQ and is expected to hit the Xbox360, PS3 and PC sometime in 2012.
http://tech2.in.com/news/smartphones...nounced/262042

A South Park RPG developed by the guys who made Fallout: New Vegas.

I'm interested to see how it turns out.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote