MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #17254 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I just got off... the phone with a friend of mine. He owns some rent houses and some renters just moved out and left a ton of crap there. This guy called up like 5 guys, they've loaded up all the crap they left behind and dumped it all at their new place. He contacted their new landlord, he's evicting them and has called the police. The police are going to force the remters to remove all the crap my friend dropped off or they're going to fine the crap out of them for littering. Talk about having a bad day.

Meh it feels like it should be like 4 hours later than it is. I wanna get drunk, play skyrim and text exgfs until I find one willing to come over. I'm sitting here staring at these papers and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to do a single goddamn thing the rest of the day, minus playing on my phone.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.