MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Herb Dean vs. Ken Shamrock

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2006, 06:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Herb Dean vs. Ken Shamrock

I think that this is the best solution to the so-called "early stoppage" of Ortiz vs. Shamrock 2. I think that this would draw at least twice as much in sales than a 3rd match.

Herb Dean is a fighter, for those of you who didn't know, check this out. I don't know his weight class but it looks to me like they might be close to the same weight. I don't know though, just guessing from memory only.

My question is how many of you think this would be a great fight? How many of you would pay to watch that? Think about it- Ken Shamrock fighting the man who stopped one of his most anticipated and biggest matches of his career "early" and thus disappointing thousands and thousands of fans and making him look like a douchebag. Fighter vs. Ref. That would be crazy! I think Dana White should consider this, it's kind of goofy and cheesy and cheap but I think it's a good idea.

I want royalties if this actually happens!
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote