MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is your favorite?

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2007, 02:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matt_Serra_Fan
Hammer Fist Elbow

Matt_Serra_Fan will become famous soon enoughMatt_Serra_Fan will become famous soon enoughMatt_Serra_Fan will become famous soon enoughMatt_Serra_Fan will become famous soon enoughMatt_Serra_Fan will become famous soon enoughMatt_Serra_Fan will become famous soon enoughMatt_Serra_Fan will become famous soon enoughMatt_Serra_Fan will become famous soon enoughMatt_Serra_Fan will become famous soon enoughMatt_Serra_Fan will become famous soon enoughMatt_Serra_Fan will become famous soon enough
Lets look into the picks a bit further:

Corey Hill - Sure he's a monster and he handled everyone in practice but theres more then just height and strength. Even though Corey has pretty good submission skills (If you were watching closely then you could see Corey doing some armbars) but there is more to a fighter then all that. Corey is pretty cocky so when he gets in the Octagon then I believe he is going to get beaten by someone smarter and faster then him.

Nate Diaz - No disrespect because he is Nick Diaz's younger brother, afterall but he is one cocky little shit. In practice he didn't look to bad because he does have great BJJ and striking ability but I say his cockiness will get the better of him.

Cole Miller - The first fighter, didn't look to bad against "Monsta" because he was applying some good submissions and doing great on his back. I believe Cole Miller will make it to the semi's or probably the finals because I know we haven't seen the most of this guy, yet.

Joe Lauzon - Much is expected from Joe after he beat Jens in a UFC fight but many people say Jens was at the worst part of his career when Joe beat him. I still have yet to see anything stick out in this guy but I believe he still has enough skill to hold his own.

Grey Maynard - BJ Penn's first pick. He is no joke because he is more of the strong-silent type but he has good skill, no doubt. I'm looking forward to seeing what this guy can tear up in the Octagon.

Theres the way I see it.

R.I.P Evan Tanner

Last edited by Matt_Serra_Fan : 04-06-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Matt_Serra_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote