MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "Anyone who wants nothing to do with Jens Pulver, raise your hand."

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2007, 02:57 PM   #28 (permalink)
xbrokenshieldx
Featherweight

xbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonnabeawhippin
I might raise my hand if he just said "who wants to train with me", but the way he said something like"and wants nothing to do with Jens pulver" . I do also think he put every fighter in an uncomfortable situation by pulling that little stunt. I just couldnt believe he said that crap. This is coming from a huge bj penn fan too(me)
yea i know. he put everyone in a very bad situation. i love bj penn but that was crap. and then jens was like if u raised ur hand i dont want anything to do with u.. it was just lame
xbrokenshieldx is offline   Reply With Quote