MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #17311 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
I live in Canada, don't even start!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I've wanted to live in Canada ever since I read that it was the least populated country in the world with thousands of unnamed, undiscovered lakes.

Mrsfan won't even discuss it because of the cold. So,.. i have the girls convinced that it's paradise.

It's so f***ing funny to hear them plead with her to give it a chance.

Ps. my definition of paradise is: somewhere I can fish naked. not that I want to fish naked but if the conditions are right for it......no people, no bugs, good weather, lots of fish...... that's paradise.
Canada is my escape plan for when shit goes down! For all the reasons you mentioned Oldie! I have my 72 hour GO-BAG and pea shooters at the ready.

So0o0o0o if stuff goes down I say we rally at Inters house!!

Credit to M.C !!