MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is your favorite?

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Im pulling for Joe Lauzon, and Nate Diaz. No matter where Jens was in his career, that was an amazing victory for Joe. I dont know if you guys have seen his highlight. The kid has sick BJJ. He kneebared a guy from my school that is very tough. He never stops moving, and he is so confident in his ground game he can just let his hands go and not worry about getting taken down. Thats dangerous. He can look for the knock the whole fight. And if you take him down you will most likely get submitted.

Nate for me just because I like his attitude. he has to be tough growing up with Nick. He obviously has skill

I hope these two end up in the Finale.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote