MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Watch this video and tell me you don't want to kick a bully's ass!

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2011, 09:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Its tough being a kid. I was bullied when I was younger. I got my ass kicked when I was about his age, about 14. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I was kind of a "tough guy" before that, no one had ever really beaten the crap out of me. It really humbled me and gave me a sense of mercy. Later that year he was saying something about me in the locker room, and I swarmed the guy. Beat him twice as badly as he had me. Through out that whole ordeal I gained a lot of self confidence and its helped me a lot in life having gone through it.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote