MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hello guys!

Thread: Hello guys!
View Single Post

Old 12-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cerroney!
Flyweight

Cerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The Rankings
Hello guys!

A new forum member has arrived. My name is Felipe (in the States you can probably see named Phillip or Phillipe) and I'm from Chile.

I'm a big fan of the sport. I used to watch wrestling regularly but it's been a while since I became a full time MMA fan.

My favorites fighters are Donald Cerrone (hence my nickname after Greg Jackson cheer him against Siver), Krzysztof Soszynski, Sam Stout, Jeremy Stephens, Jon Jones, Dominick Cruz and many others.

I hope I can have a great time and continue learning this beautiful and amazing sport.

I'm sorry if you can't understand me. Here we speak spanish so it's possible that I can't communicate 100% but I will try.

PD: Question, how I cannot recibe those mails telling me that someone is answered in the topic I posted? Thank you!
Cerroney! is offline   Reply With Quote