MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hello guys!

Thread: Hello guys!
View Single Post

Old 12-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cerroney!
Flyweight

Cerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The Rankings
I was a fan of Stone Cold more than anything. I start watching the WWE when it was the WWF and the employeer kicking the boss in the ass was just great.

After that, I became a fan of Angle, Edge (when he was with Lita, particularlly, and all that "Rated R Superstar), Eddie Guerrero (R.I.P.), CM Punk (before it was the "cool" thing to do), Orton and the great Shawn Michaels.

Now I really like guys such as Ziggler and Ryder. I think they stepped up and they've show something different, actually. Both will have a bright future.

And also, a HUGE but HUGE Brock Lesnar fan back at the day.
Cerroney! is offline   Reply With Quote