MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hello guys!

Thread: Hello guys!
View Single Post

Old 12-06-2011, 12:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerroney! View Post
I was a fan of Stone Cold more than anything. I start watching the WWE when it was the WWF and the employeer kicking the boss in the ass was just great.

After that, I became a fan of Angle, Edge (when he was with Lita, particularlly, and all that "Rated R Superstar), Eddie Guerrero (R.I.P.), CM Punk (before it was the "cool" thing to do), Orton and the great Shawn Michaels.

Now I really like guys such as Ziggler and Ryder. I think they stepped up and they've show something different, actually. Both will have a bright future.

And also, a HUGE but HUGE Brock Lesnar fan back at the day.
You sir are the one of the coolest guy around here now. I loved Edge and Lita, more than i loved anything or anybody more in the business.

Last edited by Rauno : 12-06-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Rauno is offline   Reply With Quote