MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hello guys!

Thread: Hello guys!
View Single Post

Old 12-06-2011, 01:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cerroney!
Flyweight

Cerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
You sir are the one of the coolest guy around here now. I loved Edge and Lita, more than i loved anything or anybody more in the business.
What can I say? Edge and Lita were the greatest going in that dreadfull year that was 2006. Sadly, SUPERMAN Cena owned him @ the Rumble but it was great to see Edge beating Cena at Summerslam, at least.

PD: Barney avatar? another cool guy around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
I hadn't seen your posts before I read your name.

I read it in my head, exactly like Greg said it at UFC 137 So it works!

Welcome to the forum!!
Thank you, it was a great moment and, of course, that help the Cowboy to beat that one-dimensional Siver guy. Cowboy ftw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze145 View Post
That was awesome! lol i never heard that because i watched the fight in a loud bar in Austin. Would have been even better if Goldberg would have kept his mouth shut about it, but that can applied to a lot of things.
What would it be without Goldie screwing things up, right?
Cerroney! is offline   Reply With Quote