MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2011, 02:32 PM   #17444 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerroney! View Post
Actually, I'm really into it. I like this kind of shows where the action is moving to various character, not only in the main ones. I'm a HUGE Sons of Anarchy for the same reason.

But for Lost my expectations went down just because of the comments that I received from my mates.

I just got through watching the entire show. The action lags pretty bad at times. They spend episodes setting up different stories just to not follow up on it. And there are some things that are left unexplained at the end....There is a short prolude that was ment to fill in the holes but it doesn't do a great job....but other than that I like it!!

Credit to M.C !!