MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2011, 02:34 PM   #17445 (permalink)
Cerroney!
Flyweight

Cerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
I have the same taste although i haven't seen the SOA show. You should avoid all these comments imo, people have different tastes and a lot of my friends dislike the shows i'm really into.
I highly recommended that show, it's awesome. Actually, right now I'm downloading the season finale. The build up has been great and I hope delivers at the end.

And yep, you're right. That's why I'm watching the show. For the comments I should not be watching but oftently I'm not the kind of guy that had the same taste that the popular taste.