MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #17446 (permalink)
Cerroney!
Flyweight

Cerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I just got through watching the entire show. The action lags pretty bad at times. They spend episodes setting up different stories just to not follow up on it. And there are some things that are left unexplained at the end....There is a short prolude that was ment to fill in the holes but it doesn't do a great job....but other than that I like it!!
You're talking about Lost, right? I've only watched the first season and I think it was okay. I like the way that some of the stories are related with each other (specially when they find theirselves in the airport, for example) and how they can live with their problems in the island. There were some nice actions but some of then are just regular.

The great thing about Lost is that Hurley is from Chile, just like me. lol