MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones vs Lyoto Machida - UFC Undisputed 3 Prediction

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
I am honestly surprised by the support for EA MMA on here. I have played Undisputed and EA multiple times and EA MMA is undoubtedly an utterly awful game. So many things wrong with it.

- The grappling system was complete shit. You could win every single with match with the same combination of moves. Dashing Takedown + Armbar. DO that and you win every single match within the first 30 seconds generally.

- The movement was horrible since you looked like you were gliding half the time.

- The punching part of striking was fine but the kicks were god awful. Very sluggish and annoyingly difficult to throw.

- Overly simplistic grappling. Instead of skill we can use a single button to advance and a single button to block. Not that either matters because the moment you lock on a limb submission you win.

- Extremely limited move selection for customizing fighters. 16 moves? Really?

- Arbitrary, random numbers set for the big name fighters in the game.

I work with video games every day and the vast majority of people absolutely despised EA MMA. It's support here is mind boggling.