MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #17530 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I was probably disliked as a noob lol. I didn't know crap when I first came. I was bumping threads that were months and months old. Didn't know what a Fedor was.

But then I met Kry and we have lived happily ever after .
It's been lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
I had people making remarks about ex boyfriends I mentioned, mocking my old Photobucket account, was pretty nasty some of what was said. But I'm glad to be where I am now with the peeps I'm with now Thanks HOGH, KRY and everyone for cheering up such an emotionally f*cked up gal lol x
Screw those assholes, if it's who I'm thinking in the thread I'm thinking of, they barely post anymore anyways, and all hid in the premium section mocking any unpaid member to soothe their own egos. I'd choose a quality member over 10 of them any day

Btw did your sig for you earlier, posted it in your thread in the Graphics Showroom

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”