MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones vs Lyoto Machida - UFC Undisputed 3 Prediction

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #22 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Your scathing retort has left me bleeding and reeling from insightful destruction of my knowledge... oh wait. You didn't actually say anything. You just made a statement that has no backing of any kind.

Oh I get it you were being a trolling asshat. Way to go, McKeever. That's how you add to an actual conversation. Pointless, factless, unprovable statements.
The only one trolling here is you. You think because you work in a rental store you understand the balance and technicalities of a video game.

You some how think that the movement in undisputed is more fluid than in ea sports. You'll be saying Undisputed is a more fluid game than Fight night next.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote