MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I fought off a guy that had a knife.

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 03:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardsleybob View Post
How did he splatter your nose and bust your lip with a retreating jab?
He threw a punch.... it was as simple as that. It hit the left side of my nose and the left side of my lip. My nose was bleeding but isnt swollen, my lip is swollen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
You're right... he must be lying!!!!
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Gotta be careful buying from people you don't know. Last time I bought I went with my friend to his friends. But it was just a bit of weed. I dont imagine getting shanked over a bit of pot. I tend to ccw most places anyways, but thats not to say a guy who has the drop on you with a knife won't easily kill you with or without a gun.

Glad you didnt get shanked
Yeah i am pretty glad myself i didnt get stabbed. And yeah i knew any second even if i gave him the money i could end up and the wrong end of that knife. It wasnt pretty but i managed to get out of there with out any holes. I put a line in the win column.