MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I fought off a guy that had a knife.

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Glad you are alright bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Getting stabbed is always going to be a possible outcome when buying drugs. Similar to sleeping with a hooker without a condom and getting an STI.

I've never valued a chemical over my life, so have stayed away from hard drugs. I assume it's hard drugs, as weed is so easy to get from random stoners in college that wouldn't stab a fly.

If you wanna do drugs, cool, no judgement from me. But I also don't sympathise when the outcome is rough.

Crazy story though, I bet the adrenaline high was better than whatever shit you were buying too
I am not down with STD's but if I could get an STI I would totally be down with it.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote