MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones vs Lyoto Machida - UFC Undisputed 3 Prediction

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #27 (permalink)
ranja
MMA Fanatic

ranja has a spectacular aura aboutranja has a spectacular aura aboutranja has a spectacular aura aboutranja has a spectacular aura aboutranja has a spectacular aura aboutranja has a spectacular aura aboutranja has a spectacular aura aboutranja has a spectacular aura aboutranja has a spectacular aura aboutranja has a spectacular aura aboutranja has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coq de Combat View Post
Yeah, I'd have to agree on that one. Out of undisputed and EA mma, the one I pick up 90% of the time is EA MMA.

Anyone tried that Supremacy MMA game? I know it's silly and gory, but it seems like a fun game..
I made the mistake of buying the supremacy mma game hoping that they would do a better job than the ufc franchise. It has potential but thats all there is, potential. The story line mode was intriguing but gets stale after a few fights. all in all i played a good 3 hours and never touched it ever again.
ranja is offline   Reply With Quote