MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I fought off a guy that had a knife.

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
lmao, I thought it was your eyebrow, but then it hit me... you're rocking a movember! (or are you? )

It sucks that you almost got stabbed though, I'd be scared shitless, I have no idea how I would react!
for some reason the pic stopped working but i think you are just talking about my mustache. That was my lip raised up so the hair was my mustache in close up.

Yeah thats jus tmy mustache. My fingers are holding the left portion of my lip up. So you are seeing the right portion of my mustache on the pic.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 12-07-2011 at 04:17 PM.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote