MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 141: Jon Fitch vs Johny Hendricks

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2011, 12:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
St.Paul Guy
Don't Sweat the Technique

St.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kni3 View Post
Johny Hendricks will DESTROY Jon fitch .. while Jon Fitch is too busy playing video games .. Johny Hendricks is busy training , also Johny Hendricks has a much better stand up and was only take down once by Mike Pierce and that was in round 3 .

I had Johny Hendricks winning that fight 29-28 giving him round 1 and 2 .. while very narrowly fiving Mike Pierce round 3 due to the take down for the most part ..

Johny Hendricks is a faster , younger .. better wrestler version of Fitch .. and not to mention not BORING !

Jon fitch better bring his pillow .. cuz his going night night .. his boring game plan won't work against a wrestler like fitch .. and on the feet he will get picked apart ..

Johny Hendricks was picking apart Mike Pierce on the feet and had him moving backwards for most of the fight .. and got the better of almost every exchange in my opinon .. while Fitch got ROCKED and destroyed by Mike Pierce on the feet .. especially in round 3

add in the fact that the Mike pierce that fought Johny Hendricks in my opinon was a shit ton better then the Mike Pierce who fought Jon Fitch at UFC 107

Johny Hendricks by late TKO/KO or 30-27 unanimous decision
Haters gonna hate.

Finch via one sided beatdown.

Sig credit: MC

~ Lifetime Membership sponsored by RustyRenegade ~
St.Paul Guy is offline   Reply With Quote