MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Falcao signs with Bellator

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2011, 04:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnimore View Post
I am new out here... I want to know that what is this forum all about and what are we supposed to post in here...!
Welcome mate! This forum is all about MMA - I'm guessing you already know a bit about the sports since you've ventured in here. Feel free to read some threads and get into the swing of things, all of our members are kind and helpful so feel free to ask questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmbr85 View Post
awesome, i thought he couldnt fight in the states due to some criminal conviction from years ago? or whatever it was.....i guess from his loss it made him not able to be resigned to the ufc
He got into some trouble back in Brazil, that had him facing possible jail-time - but that's in the past now.

Bellator is also in the US you know

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote