MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones vs Lyoto Machida - UFC Undisputed 3 Prediction

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2011, 10:48 AM   #42 (permalink)
Soakked
Welterweight

Soakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Let's put it this way. In my own opinion - since you can't verify with my customers and I can't verify with your friends - EA MMA was a horrid game not worth the price to rent.
Bingo. You see how easy that is? Do you realize that everything you said in this thread comes down to that sentence. You see it's easier to say "I think/thought" "personally" "in my opinion" than to say "everyone thinks its shat" or "every critic.." or " ________(enter any other opinion cloaked in a absolute)". You act like your opinion is the only relevent opinion. You then get angry when others call you out on it.
"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline   Reply With Quote