MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Worlds most powerful in secret meeting.

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by rygu View Post
I didn't see the name Rothschild in there, so that's good. I did see Rockefeller though, which has been a very powerful family globally for over a century.

There is no family on Earth with more power than the Rothschilds, the one guy was with $2 billion 180 years ago, with inflation in todays dollars it comes to almost $500,000,000,000,000. Five-hundred trillion. That's whack.
Indeed. If you search the list on the actual website it states that some names have not been disclosed. I imagine one of them is Rothschild. All true what you say about the Rothschilds too. Formerly part of the Illuminati too. The fact that a numbeer of Presidents have been freemasons, an organization that was infiltrated by the Illuminati back in the 1600s, makes me think too. Infact, Roosevelts Vice President, I forget his name, Jackson was it?, anyway, he advised President Roosevelt on the design for the dollar note, depicting the Illuminati symbol of a Pyramid with an all seing eye above it.

Both Roosevelt and his vice were apparently freemasons. Weird.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote