MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Worlds most powerful in secret meeting.

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by rygu View Post
I didn't see the name Rothschild in there, so that's good. I did see Rockefeller though, which has been a very powerful family globally for over a century.

There is no family on Earth with more power than the Rothschilds, the one guy was with $2 billion 180 years ago, with inflation in todays dollars it comes to almost $500,000,000,000,000. Five-hundred trillion. That's whack.
Indeed. If you search the list on the actual website it states that some names have not been disclosed. I imagine one of them is Rothschild. All true what you say about the Rothschilds too. Formerly part of the Illuminati too. The fact that a numbeer of Presidents have been freemasons, an organization that was infiltrated by the Illuminati back in the 1600s, makes me think too. Infact, Roosevelts Vice President, I forget his name, Jackson was it?, anyway, he advised President Roosevelt on the design for the dollar note, depicting the Illuminati symbol of a Pyramid with an all seing eye above it.

Both Roosevelt and his vice were apparently freemasons. Weird.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote