MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2011, 09:49 PM   #155 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
holy hell....!

I just did a number to my right middle finger, I was working on a yoga routine.

I was doing a crane pose, where you balance yourself on your hands and have your elbows inner kneecap.

I thought my weight was correct...but it was too far forward and I heard and felt a pop in the middle finger and now it's throbbing O Joy!

I rarely take any painkiller at all, but tonight I threw 8 five-hundred mg bayer painkiller about 10 minutes ago. Hopefully this will kill the pain. It sucks to even type this out.

The only positive thing I can report is I'll be heading to my chiropractor tomorrow.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote