MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator season 6

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2011, 05:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
mattandbenny
Elusive

mattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renown
I really like Foster, think he's a really underrated fighter, he's improved a lot since the Story fight. Bar getting caught in a kneebar by Lytle, he's looked great in every fight since. And i don't think Jansen will win, but he's tough, never been finished and has a great submission game, and i could see him getting to the finals if he avoids Alvarez - i can see him giving guys like Tirloni (who i think is overrated) problems. And his only losses were to Shalorus and Lamas (both of which were very close decisions), i think their both better than not great comp.

Yea thats one of the reasons why i love Bellator, all the new talent they recruit every season. Every tournament is normally made up of at least 4 guys that havn't been in a tournament before, and it normally uncovers a gem or 2. 2 years ago none of us had heard of the Freire bro's, Chandler, Shlemenko, Good, Makovsky etc - I know i didn't know them at the time, and now their all top 20 ranked fighters.

And theres normally decent amount of talk when there's a bellator event, think its cause its the off-season that its dead!

In other Bellator news, they have signed Hiroshi Nakamura (14-5) to the Bantamweight bracket. Another good addition, though probably not the most exciting fighter as 12 of his 14 wins ahve been by decision! Just one more guy to be added, who i'd expect to be Fabio Mello.

FORMER UFC CPL CHAMPION

CPL RECORD: 5-3

Events Attended: UFC 120, CWFC 45, CWFC 52
mattandbenny is offline   Reply With Quote