MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2011, 01:59 AM   #17742 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
So, I get my Indian Ringneck in 2 days. Have been preparing the cage/preparing her diet for a while now.

She is much more difficult to feed than the smaller birds. She will eat a "cooked diet", which is a mix of beans, oats, wheat, peppers, and some other stuff, that you let simmer in hot water for 30 minutes, let cool, the serve a single bowl in the morning. Then you freeze the rest, and microwave a single bowl of it each morning for her.

Then, she will eat a steady pellet diet with about 20% seed, with fresh fruits/veggies tossed in.

A lot of work, but sooooo worth it. I just hope she gets along with my budgies (she will so long as introduce them properly).

Other than that, I'm just relaxing, it's 11pm here, so kinda late. I wish new episodes of South Park were still going during this season.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob