MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What is happening to patriotism in my country

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2011, 06:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
jaw2929
Amateur

jaw2929 is a splendid one to beholdjaw2929 is a splendid one to beholdjaw2929 is a splendid one to beholdjaw2929 is a splendid one to beholdjaw2929 is a splendid one to beholdjaw2929 is a splendid one to beholdjaw2929 is a splendid one to beholdjaw2929 is a splendid one to beholdjaw2929 is a splendid one to beholdjaw2929 is a splendid one to beholdjaw2929 is a splendid one to behold
It certainly is a reason I DO NOT respect the country I live in, MC. americanfighter, the fact you were born in this country is just random happenstance. YOU may give "respect" to this country for whatever your reasons may be, and that's all well and good.

But to expect OTHERS who also live here, to do the same thing for the same reason's you do, is ridiculous and narrow-minded.

I'm glad to know things are progressing/technology and people's mindsets are evolving to think beyond the borders of the country they just so happened to be born in. There are several other countries I'd much rather live in, than this one. That's not to say I that I think america has nothing going for it, that's not true. It's just I don't feel this country is any better than any other major country in all honesty.
jaw2929 is offline   Reply With Quote