MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What is happening to patriotism in my country

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2011, 01:50 AM   #27 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
Yes but for this evolution to take place there needs to be many nations involved just one nation will result in nothing but the downfall of that nation. Also the US itself is broken up and divided into republican vs democrat, black vs white vs latino, and the list goes on. Shouldn't we unite as americans first then move on to the next step?
We've been united as American's for a very long time, it's only recently that it's been fading. It's not like it has never been, and we should try it out. We've tried it out, for quite a long time, and now it's fading.

Time to move on from such a mindset, even if it has risks.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote