MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What is happening to patriotism in my country

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
We've been united as American's for a very long time, it's only recently that it's been fading. It's not like it has never been, and we should try it out. We've tried it out, for quite a long time, and now it's fading.

Time to move on from such a mindset, even if it has risks.
Before I continue I would like to say I am glad we are able to discuss this like rational people and refrain from flaming and I will rep you for that when my cycle comes back around

Well looking at the number of problems America is facing I would think patriotism and unity as Americans would be more important than it has been in a long time. Global unity is the next step in evolution however i belive now is not the time there are far too many problems that need to be worked out before this can happen.

I believe and I am sad to say that the American people today are becoing more self centered and really down right cowardly when the point their finger at someone else for their troubles instead of tackling them themselves and I think that is the main reason for the loss of patriotism. I have studied the fall of the roman empire and I have to say it sees as though we are following the same path.

Last edited by americanfighter : 12-20-2011 at 03:08 PM.
americanfighter is offline   Reply With Quote