MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ******* What Are you Watching *******

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2011, 02:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Lots of stand up comedy. In the UK tons of new DVD's get released by the countries top comics.

So far I've watched the new...

Jimmy Carr - Fantastic, but not his best. A few jokes used from previous tours as well. 4.5/5.

Stephen Merchant - His debut, been waiting for that for ages. He gets the 'lol I'm the guy that writes with Ricky Gervais' out of the way from the start, and is hilarious through most of it. Around 40minutes things slow down a bit but it picks up again shortly after, and the encore is very very unique. 3.9/5

Micky Flanagan - I don't view him as a comedian that spends hours and hours writing new material and slaving over it. I see him as the funniest 'guy down the pub' to of ever lived. He is just naturally hilarious, 5/5.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote