MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2011, 10:38 PM   #157 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I just checked out where my instructor works now.

He is in charge of a YCMA about 15 minutes from me.
I will get in for about $25/month for everything in the building, including classes.

I plan on taking advantage of this once I get through a 2 week course in january.

If things go to plan I can spend several hours/daily monday through thursday over there honing my skills.

One of the things that thrilled me the most was the fact he'll be opening up shop in the Y, he was telling me his master my Grandmaster...will be working with him on instructing us in the traditional arts which he and my instructor have developed.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote