MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2011, 09:07 PM   #160 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Today my grip strength felt slightly better, it still hurts to ball my fist.

I've found that if I put my gloves on (mma/style gloves) that I can do punch drills without pain...for some reason if I don't wear the gloves it hurts to throw a right hand punch.

my core hurts like hell from doing the overhand diamond pushups which is a good thing, it's showing me how weak my core has become because I don't mix up my training enough.

Hopefully by saturday my abs won't be sore, so I can do 150-200 of the pushups and tear to a new level of power.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote