MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2011, 10:32 PM   #17862 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
So I've just arrived back home from our university's Christmas party. First thing I saw when I got there is our local playboy is chatting up a girl. Ten minutes later he's talking to another one. An hour later he's talking to another one.

I've been talking to a girl all night long, then I have to go to the bathroom and I run into a guy I haven't seen in months so we exchange the usual what's up and how do you do and I tell him I have to go back. When I get back that dude who must have been talking to at least five different girls by now is leaving with the girl I've been talking to all night.

Lessons learned:

1. there is victory in numbers
2. some girls just don't need/want to be courted
3. large volumes of alcohol make me not care so I can still have a good time
4. I can still post coherent sentences when I'm drunk but it takes twice the amount of time

When dealing with party chicks it's usually the last person to talk with them that goes home with um. They are a fickle bunch lol.

Credit to M.C !!