MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2011, 11:07 PM   #17869 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Man! I love this time of year!

Every year the shopping crowds get worse and ruder and fatter and uglier but, boys let me tell you what.

I worked those bars and played those parties for many, MANY years.

There aint no party chic, ho, hookup, **** buddy or girl friend that has anything even close to the lovin you get from a happy mom saying thank you Dad. Period.

as soon as I catch my breath and roll one I'm going back for more.
I hear you on that. I'm a firm believer in living your youth so that you don't have regrets though. Whenever I see guys who have been with girls since they were 15 I always think that eventually they will regret not going out more when they were younger. I turn 26 in a few months. I've had more than my share of fun and ready to settle down a bit.

FYI I'm doing the rest of my shopping on Christmas Eve. No need to rush things by going tonight / tomorrow.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague