MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone else agree this is the best MMA Forum around?

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2007, 09:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
BigRandy
Flyweight

BigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enough
I looked around a while trying to decide which forum I was going to call home, and by far I was most impressed with this one. Been posting here exclusively.

And there's nothing wrong with a thread like this. Letting the admins and mods know you like the board and that their doing a good job should be encouraged. Doesn't make you a brown noser or suck up. When I was un happy about something that happened, I had no problem letting them know, so the reverse should be true as well.