MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Negative Rep...gotta fix!

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2007, 09:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
BigRandy
Flyweight

BigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enough
Ive gotten 4 so far - not 1 person had the balls to leave their name. Non of them make sence to me, but on 1 they left the comment "wrong" ... so I thought maybe I posted inaccuarte information and researched every fact in my post and it was factual and accurate, so I just attributed it to some clown that doesn't know the first thing about MMA and I shot down one of his little fantasies. A couple we just jerks being hateful.. oh well.

I have gave neg rep once. I left my name, I am a man afterall. But I did it out of being mad and thought I was retaliating, looks like I was wrong about it, and the person I neg Rep'd was more of a man about it then I was, because he didn't neg rep me back.

I guess I can see neg rep having its purpose. But I can't really see what it is.