MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Skyrim

Thread: Skyrim
View Single Post

Old 12-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #244 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
been playing this game all morning, and yea its impressive, have restarted 3 times already just to decide what race I want to be, and also discovered that you make a really important path choice right at the beginning when you are escaping the dragon, who you follow decides if your going to run an alliance or resistance path, resistance all the way for me man, jell I am going to lead the resistance to victory on a war path that slaughters every alliance soldier. member and follower, its going to be genocide.

have already noticed glitches tho, mainly wile climbing around mountains, its really annoying not been able to climb up certain parts and have even been stuck as in stuck stuck in the mountain to the point where all you can do is restarted, kind sucks that shit like that can still happen in games I thought it had been resolved years back.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote