MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Skyrim

Thread: Skyrim
View Single Post

Old 12-25-2011, 02:00 PM   #248 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
been playing this game all morning, and yea its impressive, have restarted 3 times already just to decide what race I want to be, and also discovered that you make a really important path choice right at the beginning when you are escaping the dragon, who you follow decides if your going to run an alliance or resistance path, resistance all the way for me man, jell I am going to lead the resistance to victory on a war path that slaughters every alliance soldier. member and follower, its going to be genocide.

have already noticed glitches tho, mainly wile climbing around mountains, its really annoying not been able to climb up certain parts and have even been stuck as in stuck stuck in the mountain to the point where all you can do is restarted, kind sucks that shit like that can still happen in games I thought it had been resolved years back.
You're not supposed to be able to climb mountains from an direction. There are set paths for each mountain, like trails, that allow you to climb them. Of course you can get around them by climbing up steep hills and such in ways you're not really "supposed to" but if you do that expect a chance of glitching into it or getting stuck.

Basically put, if you need/want to get to the top of a mountain, circle around until you find a path if you are not wanting to risk getting stuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
What race did everyone go with, have tried dark elf, wood elf, Nord and the cat man, am about to start the game again now hopefully for the final time, have already given it 9 hours of play, and have now decided the style I am going with.

Nord, big bad ass Viking looking dude, war pained.
Warrior based game style, no fcuking around with magic or stealth or any of that sh1t, I just going to keep the biggest baddest axe I can find and walk right up to my enemies or anyone in the alliance and use it to crack open there skulls, and I going to rob whatever I want from anyone without stealth, am just going to take it right in front of there face and kill them if they want to do sh1t about it, thats how I am going to approach this game from now on.
Warriors are cool.

My favorite class is probably pure archery/sneak. It's fun sneaking in the shadows and killing people with 1 shot, 2-3 shots for bosses. I also just really like how well done archery is in the game.

As for race, I always go kitty for stealth, the ability to see in the dark and higher sneak skill in general is good. Warrior.. probably Nord/Orc.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote