MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 12-25-2011, 03:39 PM   #163 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
The shoulder workout from yesterday feels awesome today, I haven't felt the effects of a heavy workout to this area before and it's nice to see the muscle groups fatigued for once.

I have attempted a 70 pound dumbell bent over row and I can do it, I may try for an 80 pound soon.

Once I'm in the gym I'll be work with 100 and heavier if they have anything heavier than a 100lb dumbbell.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote