MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - You want credits? I'll give up to 1,000,000 per post

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2011, 08:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cerroney!
Flyweight

Cerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The Rankings
Why you should give me 1,000,000 credits? I don't know, it's your choice.

I'm just a simple guy who lives in Chile (yep, South America), loves the mixed martial arts and trains practically every day just for the love of the sport.

Posting in this forum is one huge test for me because I'm not english or british so I have to post in a language that it's not my first language.

I was one of the people who get into the sport because Brock Lesnar, the Next Big Thing, the WWE Champion was about to try it and I found it was great to see him back in action (I'm a huge pro-wrestling fan, by the way) and I'm not ashamed of that.

I've follow every UFC live event since the Lesnar vs Carwin PPV and I've watch plenty of MMA companies around the world (I've watched a lot of DREAM, PRIDE, WEC).

Last year was the beggining in the MMA world for me and I get so interested that I'm part of a gym who loves mixed martial arts. Not weird, right? Well, right here no one even follows the MMA. I'm just a guy who loves it and plans to show it to my fellow chilean people.

I'm watching the seasons of the Ultimate Fighter and I fell in love with the show.

PD: I've got the greatest username evah. GO GET SOME, DONALD CERRONEY.