MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - You want credits? I'll give up to 1,000,000 per post

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2011, 02:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
I DESERVE a million credits because ive been a fan of MMA since UFC 20. And study each fights and made over 2k on betting on MMA for it. And ive gotten two belts on this website as another reminder that im doing something right.

And my passions in Life is wrestling, that my brothers got me into, and thats also why im such a big fan of the sport. And im no fair weather fan when it comes to the fighters I enjoy watching win or lose. And not to mention how MMA is a big part of my life, and thats why ive been a loyal member to this Website because it RULES!

Oh and TEXAS RULES!

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote